Database Consolidation involves putting together multiple databases into one set of infrastructure and that's what Interactive Partners can do for you.
Consolidate All of Your Current Customer Lists
If you're like most organizations, your list of customers is stored in multiple places including Outlook contact lists, Excel spreadsheets, various sales lists maintained by the reps, scraps of paper and the accounting system. How do you ensure you can reach all of those contacts when you need to promote a new service or product?
Customer Community allows you to do database consolidation
of all of your current customer lists into one centralized multi-user database which can be easily accessed and used by your whole organisation. Share contact information, notes and history for all customers and contacts. You can even slice and dice those contacts by a wide variety of methods (Referred By, Product of Interest, Subscriber Type etc.......) to target specific groups as required. Database consolidation
is easy for the products of Interactive Partners.
We can even add request for information or product forms to your existing website to ensure all leads continue to update your centralized contact database.
Growing Your Prospect and Customer Database and doing Database Consolidation
Customer Community is all about growing your prospect and customer database and ultimately to grow your business. When used in conjunction with our world class web management tool, WebEd, it gives you a complete 360¦ method of growing and informing your database.
- Potential customers self register for information or products via the web forms you build in Customer Community.
- When they register they receive an automated response thanking them and including relevant information on the product or service they requested.
- You receive an email advising you of the request.
- Your database is updated with their details including related information such as the day and time of the request, where the request originated (home page, product page, third party site, press ad) and the product or service they are interested in.
- Quickly create news flashes or multi-article newsletters promoting additional products or services to your database using the Customer Community newsletter module.
- Monitor delivery of the information and provide feedback on open rates, most read articles, popular newsletters
- Embed links to order forms, information requests or any other URL that helps to increase your revenue.
- Provide a mechanism for the recipients to tell a friend or forward to other like-minded people.